Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A New Day I haven't Seen Before


Last night I wen to bed with tears in my eyes because I felt as though things were happening around me that was out of my control. However when I woke up this morning I had a smile on my face. I realized that the reason these problems are out of my control is because they are not my problems to control. I have a close realtionship with each and everyone of my family memebers so when they go through things I feel as though I hvae to be the one to help them through. However it will only bring me down. I am finally learning that sometimes it is just better to let others deal with there own problems. So today is a new day. One that I haven't seen before and I am thankful to be able to smile once more.

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. When we care for people their joys and their aches become our own. What a beautiful statement you make above.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You! I really appreciate that! It's good to know that i'm not alone. :)

    ReplyDelete